These general terms and conditions apply to clients of Cityzoom mehari escapes and users of the website cityzoom.barcelona.
All these sections regulate the use of our website, www.cityzoom.barcelona.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions is compulsory for establishing a contractual relationship between Cityzoom and the client.
The user or client undertakes:
• Not to use the cityzoom website for illegal or forbidden purposes.
• Not to use the content they access through the services provided by CITYZOOM for commercial purposes, whether directly or indirectly.
Reproduction, copying, distribution, sale or resale, modification and all other forms of manipulation are strictly forbidden.
We shall not be liable for any damages arising from infringements by any user that may affect other users or third parties (this includes brand and patent rights, copyright, confidentiality and all other intellectual and property rights).
CITYZOOM mehari escapes (hereafter, CITYZOOM) organises tours and hires Meharis in Barcelona and environs.
Both the general conditions of use and the relationship between us and the user are regulated according to Spanish law.
How can I make a reservation and purchase this service?
Contacting us directly via the “Contact” tab on the website, or by telephone. Payment is by credit card or bank transfer. Reservations are considered to be confirmed when payment is made and Cityzoom sends confirmation in writing, having verified the availability of the service on the date requested.
Our experiences are subject to the availability of our vehicles. Customers are advised to reserve the service in advance.
Expiry, refunds and changes
Cityzoom establishes the following terms and conditions as regards expiry, refunds, cancellations and changes affecting tours and vehicle hire:
1. MEHARI HIRE AND TOURS:
· Cancellation of the activity with full refund of amounts paid: notification of cancellation by email at least 7 days before the date of reservation.
· Cancellation of the activity without refund: no refunds are given if the activity is cancelled with notice of less than 7 days.
· Refunds of amounts paid will also be made if the activity purchased by the customer cannot go ahead due to reasons for which CITYZOOM is responsible and the customer or person intended to take part in the activity is unable to use the service (within the period of validity of the purchase).
· Changes in activity: changes in type and date of activity may be made up to 4 days before the activity is due to take place. After this period, changes will be subject to payment of costs.
· Changes in type and date of activity are subject to the availability of services.
· The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to go ahead.
· The minimum height of occupants is 1.40 m.
· Before hiring and driving a Mehari, please read the attached specific terms and conditions for this activity.
2. PICNIC SERVICE:
· Cancellation with notice of 48 hours or more: refund of the entire amount paid.
· Cancellation without refund: no refunds are given when the purchase is cancelled 48 hours or less before the service is due to be provided.
· Changes in reservations: you may change the date of your reservations up to 48 hours before the date requested. Such changes must be requested by email to CITYZOOM and will also be confirmed by email from CITYZOOM.
All content on this website is the property of Cityzoom or its licensees. This content, which includes texts, brands, logos, distinctive signs, images, graphics and designs, is protected by current legislation governing intellectual property rights.
In no case does accessing the website give the user any right over this content, even for mere reproduction for personal use.
CITYZOOM has adopted all necessary security measures in accordance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Information.
You unequivocally consent to allow CITYZOOM to process the personal information you provide.
You may, at any time, exercise the right of access, rectification, complaint and, if applicable, deletion, by writing, stating the information involved, to CITYZOOM at the following email address: email@example.com.
All communication received will be entered into the CITYZOOM information system. This communication will be used only to attend to your request. In accordance with Article 6 of the Law on Protection of Personal Information, by providing your personal details you unequivocally consent to allow CITYZOOM to process the personal information you provide for the purposes mentioned in the previous section. This consent also extends to management of personal information in accordance with applicable law.
You may, at any time, exercise the right of access, rectification, complaint and, if applicable, deletion, by writing, stating the information involved, to CITYZOOM at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the stipulations of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD), CITYZOOM, which is responsible for the file(s), informs you that the personal information provided during the user’s relationship with the company, including email address and all personal details to which we may have access during said relationship, will be processed on one or more files, duly registered with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of information and in accordance with current legislation.
Any information that we may receive will be included in the CITYZOOM information system for the sole purposes for which it was gathered.
By indicating, providing or entering your personal information, in accordance with the stipulations of Article 6 of the LOPD, you unequivocally consent to allow CITYZOOM to process the personal information provided for the purposes mentioned in the previous section. This consent also extends the management of personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Access to your personal information will be by authorised personnel who are also subject to confidentiality obligations, and this information will be processed in accordance with the LOPD 15/1999 and Royal Decree 1702/2007. In no case will this information be used for purposes different to those authorised here. It will not be used for commercial or advertising purposes, and it will not be made available to third parties. You may, at any time, exercise the right of access, rectification, complaint and, if applicable, deletion, by writing, stating the information involved, to CITYZOOM at the following email address: email@example.com
The user can, at all times, be notified about the reception of cookies and prevent their installation by setting their browser programme preferences appropriately (if the browser permits this function).